Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Mobile Media Upfront 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
History will be made at this year’s MOBILE MEDIA UPFRONT!
Join 400 senior agency, media and advertising execs at the third annual event, which will highlight the commercialization taking place in the exploding market of mobile advertising. This year’s event will feature presentations from major holding companies as well as media and mobile agencies.
The MOBILE MEDIA UPFRONT puts the advertisers front and center, showcasing what they and their brand clients are looking for in mobile in 2012!
This daylong, mobile content-rich event will be hosted by Paran Johar, Founder of the Mobile Media Summit and Upfront and Chief Marketing Officer of Jumptap. Mobile Media Upfront will feature more advertisers than any other mobile conference!
Confirmed Speakers thus far include:
1. Andrew Altersohn, President, Havas Digital, North America
2. Adam Kasper, EVP, Partnerships and Investments, Havas Digital
3. Adam Potashnick, Global Media Director for Dell, Mediacom
4. Alexandre Mars, CEO, Phonevalley, Head of Mobile, Publicis
5. Ali Rana, Head Scientist, Dynamic Logic
6. Angela Steele, CEO, Ansible
7. Colleen Soriano, SVP Director of Digital, Universal McCann
8. Darren Herman,CMO – Digital, The Media Kitchen
9. Frederick Stallings,Associate Mobile Director, Airwave
10. Gene Keenan, VP – Mobile, Isobar
11. Kip Voytek, SVP, Director of Digital, MDC Partners
12. Mark Himmelsbach,EVP, Director of Digital Strategy North America, BBDO
13. Mark Silber, Executive Creative Director, Joule
14. Michael Kaushansky, SVP, Analytics and Insights, Havas Digital, N.A
15. Michael Nicholas, Chief Strategy Officer, Isobar
16. Mort Greenberg, Head of Advertising Sales, Nokia
17. Michael Collins, CEO, Joule
18. Paran Johar, CMO, Jumptap
19. Paul Gelb, Director, Mobile Practice Lead, Razorfish
20. Paul Gunning, CEO, Tribal DDB Worldwide
21. Phuc Truong, Managing Director, Mobext
22. Tony Nethercutt, General Manager of North America, Mojiva
23. Vik Kathuria, Managing Partner, GroupM Mediacom